2007年12月3日月曜日

Homework #6 Weddings

Weddings!!

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Eloping?
I think it is good idea!! Japanese weddings are tooooooooo expensive!! I don't want to change dress many times! and I don't want to artificial churchs. This building is only used wedding like ceremonial occasion places. I don't want to pay my wedding ceremony, so I agree a massive wedding. However, I disagree with eloping. I want to be celebrated by everyone, so someone disagrees with my partner, I should talk them and give their assent.

Having it in a foreign location like Hawaii?What is your ideal wedding? What would you definitely do or wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to go foreign location as honeymoon. My ideal wedding is simple one because I think it is not important in the wedding, it is important to become husband and wife, it's not just lover. They make a new relationship between husband and wife. so I hold wedding at church or shrine with family and some friends. Then, I hold simple party. I want to spend much money as honeymoon than as wedding.

6 件のコメント:

shannon さんのコメント...

Hi,sunny. Your wedding is very good
,i think. If your future hasband is foreing people, do you accept his custom wedding?

sunny さんのコメント...

Hi shannon! thank you for making comments!
Yes, of course!! Wedding is not only mine, don't you think? so it depends on my partner.

Happy Ghost さんのコメント...

Hi Sunny!

Saving money for the honeymoon and having a simple wedding is a really good idea, I think. Sometimes simple is better :)

sunny さんのコメント...

Hi happy ghost! thank you for making comments. I think Japanese wedding is too expensive and gorgeous. so I try to more cheaply.

kotone さんのコメント...

hi sunny. your wedding is very great!!!

i think so too. wedding ceremony in Japan is very expensive!!!!

so, I want to wedding ceremony at Hawaii or Guam.
it'S nice view and great sea!!!

sunny さんのコメント...

Hi, kotone. thank you for leaving comments on my blog.
Wow, you want to do wedding ceremony at another country, don't you. I think it is expensive too, but I want to cerebrate your wedding, so please tell me:)